Get Peace of Mind with a AAA Fix-It Maintenance Plan
Our air conditioner maintenance agreement provides you with regular system upkeep. It’s a twice-annual planned check-up. We come out to clean and inspect your system every six months to make sure everything is running properly.
This air conditioner maintenance agreement is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the Government Energy Star recommendations.
An air conditioner maintenance agreement will keep your unit running at its peak and save you money on your electricity bill.
How Our A/C Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning and my pocketbook?
- Two annual check-ups and cleaning to your air conditioner system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before they can cause a problem during extreme weather, especially Malaysian heat.
- It comes with a one year “warranty” on repairs of air conditioner units. If the same part fails within the year, it’s at our expense, not yours.*
- Our Performance Guarantee. Once we’ve tuned-up your cooling system, you can rest assured for thirty days. Should it fail for a reason we missed, you won’t be charged a cent for labour.**
- You receive a 10% agreement discount for repairs. Over time, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. Plus you will never pay overtime charges for an air conditioner or heating system breakdown after hours.
- You save on system replacement. When it’s time to replace your air conditioning system, maintenance agreement members receive a 10% discount.***
- Maintenance Agreement Check-Up Scheduling. We’ll keep track of your check-ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
A/C Tune Up 24 point Inspection Procedures
Service available within the Kuala Lumpur area
Experience our friendly, reliable and clean service.
Call us at: 03 – 4045 5090 or complete our contact form
We turn up !!!
Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coils
Thoroughly clean and/or replace pleated air filter
Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear
Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary
Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pain when readily accessible
Clean, level and calibrate thermostat
Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed
Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections, including disconnect switch
Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors and terminals
Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contractors, motors and fans
Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage
Test system starting capabilities
Inspect and adjust all safety controls
Monitor refrigerant (gas) pressures and temperatures
Add gas if needed.
Test sub cooling. Compare with factory settings.
Adjust gas metering control device per factor or manufacturers recommendations
Test and measure air conditioning system for proper production and capacity
Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures
Check for code violations
Check for outside obstructions or insect infestation
Complete and present a full written report to customer